template

Wednesday 16 April 2014

Mini flower fairy album

Well I have been crafting just not made any cards yet this month. I blame. It on the fact I was crafty dieting, made me miserable and sad so had to rectify it.
Anyway this project took me a good couple of days and a lot of hours.
Followed a tutorial on dawns inspirations but used my flowers fairy stamps



Also made a faux leather cover, quite a cute little album measures about 4 x4 inches I loved making it and showed the ladies at craft club who all had a go and all enjoyed making it too.
Going to enter in crafters companion. Floral challenge
Thanks for looking angxx
Craftyboots challenge sparkle added a ton of glamour dust
http://craftybootschallenges.blogspot.co.uk/

4 comments:

  1. so stunning ang.the flower fairies are gorgeous and i love your fabulous design and colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Outstanding work Ang, I can only imagine how long it took you but I am sure it was worth every minute. My sister is a BIG Flower Fairy fan and she would love to have one of these, as would any girl who is young at heart.

    Thank you for sharing this amazing project with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  3. This gorgeous and so worth the effort. Fabulous project. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ang

    Congratulations on being placed in the Crafty Boots Sparkle Challenge.

    Don't forget to collect your badge.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete