template

Tuesday 19 November 2013

Fairy glade 1

hi there thanks for visiting, first card for today
saw some lavina stamps in a shop in wales thought how gorgeous they were, but trying not to buy much this side of christmas, went on their web site and found some beautiful inspiration so this is my take using some stamps I had
fairy articlicious (chocolate baroque)
flowers from a fairy stamp from debbie moore
inks used honey? and broken china, get me I have added a moon and some hills.
would like to enter in the following
dream valley clean and simple
http://dreamvalleychallenges.blogspot.co.uk/
craftitude anything goes or falling leaveshttp://craftitudechallenges.blogspot.co.uk/

3 comments:

  1. A lovely fairy and loved how you have coloured with inks it makes me feel as though I want to be in their with her. Thankyou for joining us at our challenge at Craftitude this fortnight good luck fiona dt. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really stunning! I love the background and how beautifully you created the background to show a scene that is only meant for the fairy land. Love the fairy and the stamping around it. Now I have to try your style:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card! Thank you for joining our CAS challenge at Dream Valley :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete