template

Sunday 22 September 2013

Advent tree

Hi
Hi there thanks for visiting
Made this for jill challenge at docrafts, I have wanted to make one of these trees for ages and thought I would give it a go.Took me ages to get the dimensions as I wanted them, but finally settled on the boxes being 2x2 so needed to start with 6x6.
I used my ultimate pro, boxer board and mini clever cut, I would not even have attempted it without these essential tools.

It's a bit of a vintage tree as a lot of the products used I have had for years, used gold centura pearl,docrafts gold christmas vellum pack,docrafts star brads (think they were in one of the scrapbook goodie boxes they used to do and the little number stamps  again docrafts from an old christmas alphabet see-dees love these little stamps my mum bought me a large set of them many many moons ago.
I have embossed the star shape from the ultimate and used a dotty embossing folder finally added some gold ribbon Thanks for looking angxx
Would like to enter in the following
Crafters companion embossing
http://www.crafterscompanion.co.uk/blog/crafterscompetition/2013/09/01/september-challenge-and-be-our-guest/
Creativecraftchallenges use ribbon
http://creativecraftchallenges2.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/challenge-19-use-ribbon.html

2 comments:

  1. I saw this entry at Crafter's Companion and just loved it! I can't even imagine how much effort went into creating this Advent tree. Good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tree creation. Thanks for playing along with us in our Use Ribbon Challenge at Creative Craft Challenges and good luck. Hugs, Gale DT

    ReplyDelete