template

Wednesday 21 August 2013

Fairy birthday version 2







Hi there thanks for visiting
Made another card with same image as previous post, wanted more colour.  Used papermania screen printed paper, hunkydory card stock embossed with folder,my new frantage embossing powder I love this stuff and my new anja corner die I know this has been out for ever but it's only just made it to the top of my list
Angxx
Would like to enter

http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/welcome-to-pennys-challenge-141.html
http://papertakeweekly.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/flower-power.html#

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous. I love the image and beautiful detailing
    Thank you for taking part in the Papertake Weekly Challenge this week
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just amazing - incredible work - Love the way you have made and the Polka Dot Ribbon you used. I am now following you and look forward to seeing more of your work.Thank you for joining us over at DIY Tutorial Challenge - I wish you the very best of luck.

    ReplyDelete