template

Sunday 7 October 2012

birthday popcorn

hi there thanks for visiting on this beautiful sunny day
As yesterday was world cardmaking day I started to make this card,but ran out of time because I wanted to stitch it on my machine.
I have followed the sketch from sketch saturday
I have used Crafters companion popcorn stamp coloured with speccies, the papers are nitwitpapers free with mag ages ago. The sentiment stamp is from the same popcorn set. I have used martha stewart border punch, spellbinders bitty blossoms and a sissex swirl cut in half to finish added 3 little pearls colourd with speccies
thanks for looking ang
would like to enter in
Crafters Companion birthday challenge (must use cc product)
cupcake craft challenge think pink
dream valley go pink
sketch saturday sketch
crafty sentiments happy birthday

6 comments:

  1. Awww...Such an adorable and sweet card! That teddy is simply so gorgeous! Lovely soft colors too! Thanks for joining us over at It's All About The Vintage & Beauty Challenge! Good Luck! Hugs and sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so cute!! Love that teddy. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an absolute cutie. Thanks for playing at Cupcake. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so cute! I love the flowers - I need a lot more practice if I'm to get my curled-up flowers looking like yours! Such pretty papers, and Popcorn is adorable! Thanks for joining in at Dream Valley!

    love Mags B x

    PS I call the pens 'speccies' too ;)!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the soft pinks and your teddy is coloured so beautifully, thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Angela, beautiful card - love the image and the soft colours you have used. Thanks for joining the challange at Sketch Saturday this week. Best wishes, Trish x

    ReplyDelete