template

Thursday 20 September 2012

Contemporary Christmas card

Hi made this card for enfys going buggy challenge, to use contemporary colours on a christmas card.
I have used a kanban stamp coloured with distress inks,I stitched some very fine gauzy material over the top of the image and papers using a fine metallic thread ( had to rethread the machine about a dozen times the thread kept snapping) I had this idea that I was going to pad it and quilt it silly me how was I going to do that its paper!!!! Added some stamped poinsettias and glitter leafs,some snowflakes and gems.
Not totally happy but it took me ages, will try again angxxx
still going to enter
going buggy contemporary colours

1 comment:

  1. This is adorable Ang, love the sparkle. Thank you for entering the Going Buggy challenge this month, and good luck
    hugs
    Enfys

    ReplyDelete