template

Saturday 8 September 2012

birthday card for my dad

Hi there thanks for visiting
Made this card for my dad, I have used a buzz craft stamp coloured with markers, used some joanna sheen papers, pale lemon cordinatons and some Crafters Companion blue card. Firstly I embossed the card with fiskars shapeboss, then cut some shapes and stitched them together mounted up with white and blue card, made a little rossette thingy added some rafia and a little charm,
would like to enter in the following challenges
by the cute and girly boys/men
cupcake craft challenge photo colour inspiration yeehee I won a digi from mos digital pencil how do I choose
creative craft challenge all about the boys
A gem of a challenge a boy thing xx
crafty sentiments male cards xx
pennys paper crafty challenge sew charming stitching and charm xx

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card hun and a great take on our colour inspiration challenge this week! Thank you so much for joining in the fun at Cupcake and good luck! :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dad is lucky, your card is gorgeous!!!! Love your stitching! Thanks for joining us this month at BTC&G and we hope to see you again next challenge. Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww so lovely! Smiles..

    Thank you so much for joining in our Sew Charming challenge this week!
    Hugs,
    Krafty Karen... DT for Pennys Paper Crafty.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card, I am sure your dad will love it, I do!! Thanks for sharing this with us at A Gem of a Challenge,

    hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card, I love the patchwork! Have you been over to Cupcake today?! ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh so cute. Love the stitching. Thank you for joining us this week at Creative Craft Challenge. NancyD

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet card :) thanks for joining the A Gem of A Challenge this time.
    hugs Ria

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous. As a stitcher myself I can see all the work that went into this card. Love the watering can charm. Thank you for joining BTC&G's Men/Boys challenge.
    Geraldine

    ReplyDelete